Thursday, January 14, 2010

W1D2

W1D2

Walk @ 3.0 mph
Jog @ 4.0 mph

TOTAL = 25 minutes

Can I just say...this is still NOT easy for me! Sure...it's only day two, but this is way more difficult than I ever thought it would be! It's taking all I have to put my shoes on, head to the treadmill and do my thing...and I really wish I could say how good I feel afterwards. I am still waiting for that "runner's high" to kick in! I am still waiting for the love of exercise to take over my every thought! Still waiting...

On a tastier note...I had Subway for dinner! YUMMY!!! I thoroughly enjoyed a 6 inch on wheat, turkey with American cheese (yes, I still had the cheese!) with lots of lettuce and just a little black pepper! Instead of chips and a pop, I had Broccoli Cheese soup! Yep...Subway has probably the best Broccoli Cheese soup...ever! Even though it felt like I was splurging...I really wasn't. I heart Subway!

1 comment:

  1. Keep your exercise routine going. It may never seem "fun" but, who says exercising is a blast, (unless your jillian michaels aka: beast-trainer). Keep it going, don't look back, stay POSITIVE! LOVE YOU, Tara

    ReplyDelete