Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Two - So far, so good

Today is day two! It's a "non-training" day but I still want to stay active on most days. I ate really well and I knew the end to a great day would be a nice walk on the treadmill. So...this is what I did!

5 minutes @ 3.0 mph w/ 0% incline
5 minutes @ 3.0 mph w/ 1% incline
5 minutes @ 3.0 mph w/ 2% incline
5 minutes @ 3.0 mph w/ 3% incline
5 minutes @ 3.0 mph w/ 2% incline
5 minutes @ 3.0 mph w/ 1% incline
5 minutes @ 2.5 mph w/ 0% incline

TOTAL = 35 minutes on the treadmill

For me...this was a nice little workout! I know that it may not seem like much now, but for me, I was able to get my heartrate up and break a good little sweat. I suppose...every little bit of exercise helps!

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time, sister! Your doing this, your doing great!! PROUD OF YOU!!! LOVE YOU, Tara

    ReplyDelete