Friday, January 15, 2010

It's a Friday...

All day, while at work, I do really well. I mean...super-duper well. I eat great, drink LOTS of water and have (for the most part) an amazing ability to turn down even the most tempting treats that call out my name! Then I come home...

So...tonight, the kids asked for Frito Chili Pie! OK...I can do that! It's fast and easy and everyone likes it! I can even have some myself...since I am eating ALL things in moderation now! My problem is...too many chips and not enough chili. Ugh...I ruined a perfectly good meal...but, I sure did eat it anyway. Then...to top it off, I lacked all self-control and cut off not one, not two, but three extra pieces of cheese. Then I wrapped it up, put it away and hopped on the treadmill.

Speaking of...it's a "non-training" day for me and I was sort of feeling defeated anyway, after eating cheese...and too much of it! Today, I walked for just 20 minutes @ 3.0 mph with a 0% incline. I guess it's better than nothing!

1 comment:

  1. TGIF and what a week it was, never enough time in a day it seems. Water is good, lots of it is even better! Keep up the good work, stay focused and true to yourself. LOVE YOU, Tara

    ReplyDelete